GXP Bonneville Arrives at the dealer.

Saw a white GXP today at the dealer. $39,000. Gauge dials are white faced. There some shiny silver trim panels on the dash. Red calipers. Two toned leather interior. Deck lid says V8 in the RH corner and Bonneville on the LR corner Not to pleasing in the nose department. Tail light look like the SE/SLE but the outer covers are cloudy looking so you can't really see the red & amber lenses behind it.

7 GTO's were next to the building.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~279, 495 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Wow, V8!

Reply to
Mike

I hope the dials are more visible than what is in a Ford Escape. I rent an Escape every 3 weeks or so and I can't make out the dials during twilight. The backlighting and front lighting kind of cancel each other out. The Escape is a nice vehicle but has no padding on the arm rests just like a GM. Must be a conspiracy. I CAN hang my arm out the window though.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=