Waiting for the weekend - steakdianed.jpg (0/1)

Ok, so everybody has left for Watanchee. I'll have to post an oldie.

Steak Diane.

Ya''ll have a good weekend.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Watts

My appologies. I didn't mean to post this binary to a none binary group. I thought I was in alt.binaries. food

Again, my sincere appologies.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Watts

Explains the big hunk of beef in a car NG. ;-) Looked tasty!

Reply to
Mark Keeling

Take your apologies, jam them where the sun don't shine and snap them off. Reported as the spam it was.

Reply to
FBR

A little harsh for a mistake, don't you think?

Reply to
Mark Keeling

I think the spam police will see it as a mistake also.

Reply to
Craig Watts

Let's see

alt.autos.pontiac - alt.binaries. food

Nope, don't see any simularity at all. Not to the other 5 - 6 NG's it was "mistakenly" posted to either.

Reply to
FBR

It wasn't posted to alt.binaries.food because it landed HERE. I had my pointer on the wrong group. I subscribe to about 5 groups. One is alt.autos.pontiac. The next one in my subscribed group is alt.binaries.food. And if you care to look I'm a regular poster at alt.binaries.food and a lurker and sometimes poster in autos.pontiac.

Enough. I don't care for anymore dialog about this matter.

enough.

Craig

over and out

Reply to