Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

WTB: Trim Ring - Side View Mirror Adjust
That's all I need! 1997 Pontiac Grand AM SE Drivers side dual locking clip-in type trim ring for manual adjust side view mirror. Probably a cheaper item but I need one... matho1 at aol .com
2
2

Re: 97 grand am se ignition switch removal
> I have a 97 grand am. Everytime I go to start it the key will > not turn. I > have to work with it and wiggle it around until finally it > catches and the > ignition switch turns. It seems to be...

Harmonic Balancer, Power Steering Pump or Crank?
Coming from the vehicle "1993 Pontiac Grand Am v6" 3.3 Liter I have a loud rattling, obnocious sound coming from beneath the power steering pump. Several individual told me different things. One said...
3
3

99 grand am..... help?
new owner of a 99 grand am..... loud clicking now loud cluncking at front end.....have had 4 different shops look at it, all of them give a different answer..... any ideas? today had the bushings...
2
2

1990 Grand Prix Mclaren Problems
It seems that every time i take my foot off of the accelerator, my car dies. It will start right back up but, when I take my foot off, it dies again. etc etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
1
1

washer pump replacement procedure
I wish to inqyuire if anyone has had experience on replacing the windshield washer pump on a 1999 Grand Am. Is there a certain step installation guide that can be done. I appreciate any comments so I...

1998 Pontiac Grand Am Front Lower Control Arm Bushings.
What is it with Grand Ams and control arm bushings? I had mine done at 37k, and now at 121k they are bad again. They clunk as they have slid down the bushing and rest there. I have heard that this is...
5
5

1997 Pontiac Sunfire starting problem...
155k miles, 2.4l engine with manual transmission. Just went out to my car to start it, and nothing happened. The car started and ran fine 6 hours earlier when I took my son to school. When the key...
4
4

Re: GM Styling...the real Killer
Styling is what gave us $250 headlamps which used to cost all of $8 at K-Mart for the rectangular, square, or round take your pick. Styling is what makes your car looks dated exactly on the day you...

Service Engine Light On
Two days after having my oil changed the 'Service Engine light' came on on my 2001 Pontiac Grand Am. Does this light come on when you need an oil change? Should it have been reset when the oil change...
3
3

2001 Grand AM Headlight Bulb
My right front headlight bulb is out and for the life of me, I can't find an easy way to replace it. I just cannot find a way toget to the bulb to replace it. Can someone please instruct? TIA -jf
4
4

replace windshield washer pump 1999 Grand Am
what the fastest method to replace washer pump in Grand Am since cant do it by taking out battery and tray

tires and brakes
i am buying a 95 grand am and the brakes went out on my car i went to change them and the tires wont come off the car it is like the tires didnt fit or something and they forced them on the car what...
1
1

GM Styling...the real Killer
Is it really any wonder that GM is sinking like the Titanic? Other than the Intake Gasket Failure infestation problem the next big problem is GM styling. I used to love the look of the previous coke...
26
26

94 Grand Am problems interoir lights, radio and A/C
I bought this 94 Grand Am at an auction. It has 3.1 V6. Among the problems is the interior light and chime. the interior lights stay on constantly. The dash light s are okay. The only way I get them...
1
1