Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

CD player swap
I just got a 2001 Grand Prix SE from my family. I traded them my 2000 Grand Am SE because I wanted a car with a larger interior. I assumed that the Grand Prix had a factory CD player, but to my...
1
1

changing starter on 3.4
i have what appears to be a starter problem which i of course will remove and have checked,i thought it was the battery but it checked out fine,car would start okay for the last few weeks then if...

AUX input on GM Radios
Does anyone have any experience with adding an adaptor to your stock GM radio (07 Grand Prix, No Changer, No XM) to enable direct connection of an MP3 player? Looking for something that is, hopefully,...
2
2

Cruise Controll not working
My 2000 Grand AM cruise control stopped working. The led light on the steering wheel does not light up. Any ideas?
6
6

1999 Pontiac Grand AM GT HELP! HELP!
Hey, I have a 1999 Pontiac Grand AM GT 2-door 3.4L High Output V6, and i just put an Amp and Subs in it but not the wiring yet, i got sick of trying to drill a hole on EVERY car i've own (so far just...

2008 Pontiac G8 Pics
think the front end sucks with all the slots, holes and splits. Like I always says GM needs to start firing people in the styling department. The grill and backend is still even using the old...
10
10

1999 Grand Am Where is the Turn Signal/Hazard flasher?
I need to replace the flasher, but I can't find it. Thanks in advance for suggestions. BC
3
3

Bonneville update--stalling problem fixed (?)
Hello. It looks like the random stalling of this motor (3800) has been fixed with the replacement of the "crankshaft sensor". Been running fine for five days. Hope this helps others with the same...

94 gran prix
hi, when adding oil i noticed that something is spitting from somewhere, it seemed to be around the radiator area. its a brown color. whatever it is, it burns off, as it does smoke under hood. thanks...

looking for blower motor controller
gettin desperate. I need a blower motor controller for a 92 Bonne SSE with electronic controls. (also fits many other GMs) Delco original part #16061602 - from what I have learned is replaced by Delco...
2
2

informal survey
I would like to take a informal survey with 1 being poorest and 10 the best. Follow the format and lets see where it goes. This is for all the cars you have owned This is not a sponsored survey This...

2001Pontiac GranPrix ignition switch
I'm working on ignition switch and it won't come the way I read in a earlier response for someone else.What am I doing wrong?Any help will be greatly
1
1

1967 Grand Prix question!!
What purpose did Pontiac have in mind when they put the inner fender (engine compartment) seals (flap) on? Was it to cover seeing under carriage, keep dirt, dust, water out, What? My car will most...
2
2

93 Grand Am Electrical Problem
While driving I lose My tail Lights, Dash Lights And Turn Sugnals. If I stop , turn off the motor then back on I restore system. How do I track down the problem?
1
1

1990 Pontiac Tempest Speedometer & Odometer
1990 Pontiac Tempest, 3.1 V6 The speedometer is this vehicle is reading much higher than the vehicle is actually travelling, say if I'm driving 45mph the speedometer actually reads 80mph. At 70 mph...
3
3