Boxster, some heads-up questions

Well, Finally got the one I was looking for: '01 Boxster S with 15k miles, perfectly maintained and all recalls are done at dealer. The car still under Porsche Warranty until July '05 so I I'll take it to dealer next spring for a thorough check before the warranty expires. I've been doing basic work on my '99 A6 Q and the 95 Passat VRX Wagon (Oil / Filters / plugs, etc...). I know this Boxster is not your basic amateur work, but how accessible is the oil and filter from below (I've Garage, Ramps, Stands, tools, etc... ); How about air filters, is there your basic radiator in this great car.

Looking forward to some good reading here.

Reply to
Tony

"Tony" wrote

The oil drain and filter are easy - except that you need a 7mm (IIRC - I don't want to run out to my garage to check) hex wrench for the drain. It's nice to have a socket, because a regular "L"-shaped wrench might not give you enough leverage.

Floyd

Reply to
fbloogyudsr