Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Porsche Roxster small SUV [Spied again]
Spy photographers have spotted what appears to be a prototype for an upcoming Porsche "baby" Cayenne near Germany's famed Nurburgring. It has long been rumored that Porsche is developing a smaller SUV...

TECH: Help on my Porsche 1999 911 C4 Mass Air Sensor
Hello, Any help would be greatly appreciated. I recently got my oil changed and asked the dealership to check why the engine light was on. He replied that the Mass Air Sensor needed to be replaced....
2
2

European delivery - your experiences?
I am strongly considering doing this next year, and taking 3-6 mos off to drive it all around Europe. Can anyone else share their experience doing their own European delivery?
2
2

911 Turbo: Starts from 2nd Gear, Radio
Hi all, Just got a 2008 911 Turbo/Tiptronic last week and am absolutely loving it. As Borat would say, "verrry niiiiice...." I always drive it with Sport Mode turned ON. Given this: #1 When coming to...
19
19

Oh Baby! I am picking it up today after work
When I was about 12 years old, I have been a Porsche nut... The year was around 1980, I would beg my mother for Road and Track, Car and Driver, Motortrend, anything I could get my grubby little hands...
5
5

porsche 95-68-tip
Wanted to buy, live in central florida.....

Porsche 997 Facelift Details leaked
Porsche has upgraded the 3.6 and 3.8-liter engines to direct injection making 345 hp (+20 hp), 390 Nm torque (+20 Nm) and 385 hp (+30 hp), 420 Nm torque (+20 Nm) respectively. Read More: NewsHub:...

Tow bar?
Anyone know of a towbar that will work on a 1969 912? I want to pull this car behind my motor home. Roy Adams Atlanta
5
5

Re: Don't believe Corvette owners lies about supposed fuel economy
n the Army... Oh please, that's nothing to brag about. The 2006 Honda Insight is rated @ 45 City and 48 Highway, but with proper driving it gets 121.7 MPG. a few inexpensive mods, it gets 180+ MPG....
4
4

DR, PORSCHE
Its been a pleasure,"The last car ever made will be a sports car"I KNOW YOUR RIGHT..........(THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP)................ED.

928 0-7
interesting..........any sellers out there , silver/silver loaded?.specks?.....
2
2

turbo s rep
Is there such a machine around?4 sale?..

Porsche GT3 RS facelift spy shots
Like all the 911 models, the GT3 RS will also get a facelift by the end of the year. Next to the new LED lights that will be offered for the entire 911 line-up, the GT3 RS also features cleaner front...
2
2

porsche
Possible pics of the , rep turbo s thanks

paint chipped
Hi the paint on my Boxster has chipped away a little in two places. Small, head of a pin. Is there a way this is fix-able short of the full-up method of stripping and repainting?
1
1