2015 Prius Four tire pressure display?

The 2015 Prius has TPMS that alerts the driver to improper pressures, but is there any way to display the individual tire pressures on our
Prius Four (as our Chrysler 300M did)?
Perce
On 2018-05-14 14:02:25 +0000, Percival P. Cassidy said:

What does your owner's manual say about the display and about the technology that generates the display?
On 05/15/2018 06:24 AM, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

There is a picture in the Display Audio System Owner's Manual of a display of the individual tire pressures, but I have not discovered how to access it. The Owner's Manuals are "generic," covering vehicles with every different trim level and option package, and with the descriptions of so many features marked as "if equipped."
Perce
On 2018-05-16 01:47:53 +0000, Percival P. Cassidy said:

yeah, that sucks.
It could be that the car technically knows about the state of each individual tire, but your trim level doesn't allow you to see it.
It could also be that the your car doesn't use individual sensors, but instead uses the ABS sensors to sense a difference in rotational speed to determine simply that there's a difference in tire pressure. In that case, there's no direct pressure measurement used and therefore no direct tire pressure measurement is available.
On 05/16/2018 05:58 AM, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

Now I have confirmed, as I read in an on-line forum, that the Display Audio System Owner's Manual is not even specifically for the Prius, so it may be that some more up-market Toyota models can display individual tire pressures, but not the Prius.
Perce