Joined the Nitrogen tire club... Goodbye (!)

Rude? What delicious irony. With your obscene vocabulary and anti social attitude constantly on display here like the circus gimp that eats bugs for a quarter? That's the pot calling the kettle bitch..

My, my. Two replies from you for one of my posts. Half-wits like you love to dance twice.

Say hi to your sister Rosie.

WAVE

Reply to
Doctor Einstein

Brokeback McNasty, I've slapped you down for being a damn fool so many times here that you must have the permanent outline of my hand on your forehead. And like a coward, you think that Ali-G is going to let a puke like you take a shot. Where is Mr Ali-G? Did he get lockjaw? I bet he did. I guess you have to try payback all by your self. And you are too much of a munsch to even do that right. LOL.

he he he

My, my. Two replies from you for one of my posts. Half-wits like you love to dance twice.

Are you going to reply twice to every one of my posts? What you can't do via Quality, you think you will via quantity?

Say hi to your sister Rosie.

WAVE

Reply to
Doctor Einstein

You have?

Care to provide references?

Try talking about the Prius for a change.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Why don't you shut up and START talking about the PRIUS? Hell, you've already raised yourself from NetCop to Pope to Saint.

Try taking your own advice, Brokeback McNasty.

Say hi to your sister, Rosie.

WAVE

Reply to
Doctor Einstein

In article , Doctor Einstein wrote apparently whatever geniuses write from their mom's basement.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

I do.

Why didn't you shut up with your political beliefs in the Prius newsgroup?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Wow. BrokeBack McNasty emptied his entire head of wisdom above. Now, this is just his burp to my first post. His fart shall follow.

Reply to
Doctor Einstein

Brokeback McNasty, why don't you try to talk about the Prius? You keep dragging politics up after you condemn other for doing that.

Do you have syphillis like Al Capone? It screwed up his brain, too.

WAVE to you and your sister Rosie O'Donnell.

Reply to
Doctor Einstein

In article , Doctor Einstein wrote stuff that plainly only an Einstein can understand

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

I asked you a question. Why don't you answer it? It's a simple question.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

I don't answer questions from morons like you. Besides, this group is to discuss Prius, as you noted. I posted a topic about Prius. Now, either talk Prius or shut up you stupid retarded troll.

But you'd rather be a troll. That's you.

At least you aren't a stalker like that stupid Mr. Ali-G. I got rid of him. Keep trolling and you'll be next.

WAVE at your sister Rosie, Brokeback McNasty.

Reply to
Doctor Einstein

So you admit that your little political diatribe was completely off topic, and that you were an asshole for having posted what you did?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

In article , Doctor Einstein wrote something apparently only an Einstein could possibly understand enough to write.

After all, he is DOCTOR EINSTEIN.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Only one single lame Brokeback McNasty reply to a single post instead of his many. Deleting the content since he is feeble minded and unable to follow a conversation...his legs so tired dancing for me.

Here is Brokeback McNasty and Mr. Ali-G, post-coitus, in wild abandon, due to each other's love of personal methane. This explains why Brokeback McNasty is mentally unable to start a conversation about Nitrogen in tires, which is after all the subject of this thread: McNasty seems to be running out of air...

Doctor Einstein

In article , Doctor Einstein wrote yet even more stuff apparently only an Einstein could possibly understand enough to write, because after all he is DOCTOR EINSTEIN.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Brokeback McNasty has to edit posts because he is too stupid to talk about Prius. Everytime you do it, I just laugh and win again and again.

Reply to
Doctor Einstein

In article , Doctor Einstein wrote yet even more stuff apparently only an Einstein could possibly understand enough to write, because after all he is DOCTOR EINSTEIN.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Win what exactly?

Reply to
Sue Rodgers

Brokeback McNasty just can't quit me.

Reply to
Doctor Einstein

The almighty pissing contest with Brokeback McNasty. :-)

Reply to
Doctor Einstein