Joined the Nitrogen tire club... Goodbye (!)

Any thoughts?

Reply to
Doctor Einstein

Mine are 80% Nitrogen, yours around 93-95%.

cu .\\arc

Reply to
Marc Gerges

N2-filled, or?

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
News

Reply to
Doctor Einstein

It's amazing how some will take every opportunity to spew their political crap anywhere they feel like it.

This is a newsgroup to discuss the Prius. There are hundreds of of groups for political discussi> Wanna buy a phony war? Don't worry. Your children will pay the $1.5

Reply to
Mr. G

So why'd you open your fat yap? You wallowed in to show your supreme disinterest in all the Americans who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan for a phony war while Osama laughs at us again and again thanks to Bush. As long as the Nazis don't come for you, everything's peachy. Pat yourself on the back, big man. And I don't see you discussing the Prius either. Be sure to claim your Sainthood on the way out the door. Have a truthy day.

Reply to
Doctor Einstein

In order to make an attempt to get you to take your political preaching elsewhere... though I do realize that trying to get someone of your ilk to maintain proper Usenet etiquette is about as likely as getting a monkey to solve calculus equations.

I made no comment on whether I thought the content of your post was valid or not. I only said that it doesn't belong here. As I stated before, there are plenty of groups where your posts are appropriate. Just as most people prefer to shit in their bathroom, and not their kitchen, your political comments don't belong in a Prius discussion group.

Nowhere in my post did I ever mention my feelings on anything to do with the war, politics or anything remotely connected with them. I only asked that you not post in a group that has nothing to do with those topics. But you find a way to spin that to mean I must stand for everything evil.

I didn't see anything in your post about not making underage children work 15 hours a day, so should I take that to mean you advocate sweatshops?

Well then you must not have been looking, because I've made multiple posts here attempting to help others with their legitimate questions.

I have no doubt that you'll come back with yet another inane rant, though since you're now in my killfile, I won't be seeing it. But perhaps others will get a laugh from reading more of your twisted logic.

Hey, at least I tried. Flame on.

Reply to
Mr. G

Um, how about to point out that your post is off-topic to this newsgroup? As he pointed out, there are plenty of newsgroups devoted to political discussions where you post would be on-topic and possibly even welcome.

He did nothing of the sort. He said it's off-topic _here_, which has nothing whatsoever to do with whether he's interested. I'm supremely interested in discussing Humphrey Bogart, the NY Yankees, and ballroom dancing, to name just several examples, and would gladly join in discussions of those in the appropriate forums, but I would tell anyone they're off-topic here.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

If morons like you would quit pretending to be the thought police, these threads would die. But you can't resist masturbating your ego about how much better you are than everyone else. I'm done with you. Like that other idiot, you be sure to rant and have the last word.

Reply to
Doctor Einstein

Inappropriately so, and you were called on it.

Grow up, and accept that. You were publicly dressed down, you deserved it, there's no defense for it, so accept it and move on with your life.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Say hi to Rosie, your sister.

WAVE

Reply to
Doctor Einstein

I make absolutely no comment on the content of your post, only the approriateness--or lack thereof.

If you don't like being spanked in public, don't do things that will get you spanked in public.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

OK, how about, does the US military use nitrogen in the tires in Iraq? If they do, does Halliburton have the contract?

Reply to
Moe

Who cares if and who? Does it have anything to do with Toyotas?

No. Then shut up.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Reply to
Mr. G

Wow. Mr G got the last word but that wasn't good enough for a hypocrite like him. He wants to be a Net Nazi. Guess what pal, you are now deliberately starting a flame war. And looks like you also use GigaNews...what comes around goes around.

Oh, and PLONK.

Reply to
Doctor Einstein

Why, because he objects to you coming into a Toyota newsgroup with a purely political post that has nothing to do with the topic of the newsgroup?

Fuck off, pal. You've been caught, you've been spanked. You don't have the right to do what you did, and we're calling you on it.

I don't give a rat's ass what your politics are. I *do* give a rat's ass that you don't come in uninvited, barging in the door, and invade my Sunday dinner with it.

The world just doesn't care about your politics.

Are you the guy we see rambling on like a bum in line at Starbucks, assuming that people are listening to the content of what you're saying? You know they're not; they're simply listening to you ramble on inappropriately, and are either embarassed for you or pissed at you for invading their time and space with uninvited speech.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

I will continue to spank you in public for your rude behavior, yes.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Suggest you drink your own potion, there.

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty