Outside Air Temperature

I've yet to hear anyone speak on Usenet. Do you use a text-to-speech translator and if so, shouldn't it put words in your ears?

Reply to
Was Istoben

I use the outside temperate, combined with knowledge of the dew point, to manually configure the climate control system to prevent windshield fogging in winter. I also use the outside temperature to decide when to turn my heating or cooling systems off to conserved fuel. It is especially difficult to determine the outside temperature by rolling the window down when wearing a parka, hat, gloves and boots. I doubt you could tell the difference between -40F and -5F. You are free to find my use of the outside temperature reading silly. If my doing this causes you extreme angst, as it certainly seems, please ignore my posts. I don't want to be responsible for anyone's nervous breakdown, whether or not they are an asshole.

Reply to
Was Istoben

You see them speak all the time.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

He is right. You are a moron.

Reply to
Jay Bird

Come on guys, I want more. I haven't seen a good old fashioned flame war like this in a long time. And this one doesn't involve me. Wheee.

Reply to
OscartheGrouch

If only Jonah had gotten one:

"Jonah 4:8 (New International Version)

8 When the sun rose, God provided a scorching east wind, and the sun blazed on Jonah's head so that he grew faint. He wanted to die, and said, "It would be better for me to die than to live.""

Jonah would have known to roll up the windows and turn on the air conditioner.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob & Holly Wilson