prius incentives or cash back?

Toyota invoice. Forget sticker!!!! Buy for under MSRP!!!!!!!

Trever

704-872-2771
Reply to
toyotrever

Yes, and if you it's the dealer's invoice, did you buy them on Toyota's "buy two, get one free" plan?

Reply to
Staff

Never heard of a "buy 2 get one free plan". I dont think they have that in our district. We just need to move some cars. If you want one let me know and ill schedule delivery.

Reply to
toyotrever

Just got a salsa package 6 off of the truck. Same deal applies as on the other 2 in stock.

Reply to
toyotrever

MSRP is $ 21,515.00   Invoice is $ 19,854.00

A thousand below invoice is $661. Not bad at all. But I already have mine.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

If you already have your, why are you giving me such a hard time for trying to move the hardest car to get for the cheapest price that i have seen in the country????

Reply to
toyotrever

It looks to me like she was just trying to clarify things, and that's to your benefit. If I were still in the market for one, I'd be talking to you about it based on what I've read here.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

Although the offer appeared to be misinterpreted from $1000 over invoice (an attractive and reasonable offer) to $1000 below invoice (in our dreams!)

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Sorry for any misunderstandings. I have a 3rd Prius in stock now. A salsa package 6. Same deal applies. Let me know!!!

Reply to
toyotrever

I'm sorry that you see this is giving you a hard time. I was simply trying to get all the information published here that people would need to make an intelligent decision.

In addition to that, there have been scams here, and since you had not posted to the newsgroup before, used some over-the top wording and punctuation, and use a yahoo account, it raised suspicions.

I didn't mention it before, but I also did a reverse lookup on the phone number your provided, and found that it is the number for a Toyota dealership.

I am happy that you and your offer are legitimate, and hope that this exchange will make people more comfortable about contacting you.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

When he wrote "invoice," he did not indicate dealer's invoice or the MSRP invoice.

Oh, I also checked Kelly Blue Book to see how $1,000 over dealer's invoice compared to MSRP.

In a former life, I was an investigator, and those habits die hard.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

I'm curious to know how "invoice price plus $1000" compares to MSRP. Why not just tell us, Trevor?

Reply to
Staff

If the cost isn't stated, no offer has been made. "Invoice cost plus $1000.00" doesn't constitute and offer because the cost is unknown.

Reply to
Staff

If you had read all the messages in the thread, you would see that I had already posted that $1,000 over dealer's invoice is $661 below MSRP. This is for the base model, without any packages, though.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

I didnt post a price, because each one has a different invoice. If you are interested in one of the 2 that i have left(black package 6 and salsa package 6) let me know and i will post a price for you.

Reply to
toyotrever

Why do you call package 6 a "salsa package"?

Reply to
David Norton

Salsa red, package 6

Reply to
toyotrever

The price?

Reply to
Staff

Invoice is 25408.89. sell for 26408.89. MSRP is 27576.50

Reply to
toyotrever