incentives - cobra & mach-1

Check ford's website. new incentives on Mach-1 and Cobra.

$2500 cash rebate or Special financing

Very interesting...

-- Gary pick my nose to reply

Reply to
Gary Rodgers

Son of a B..... I just bought my Cobra last week. This bites! We argued for an hour over interest rates before they offered me 5.9% and I had to buy gap insurance to get that. I just called my dealer to see if there is anything they could do. I think I'll call ford credit also... Damn the luck.

Reply to
Mike King

Damn.

Oh well, I still love my Cobra. $2500 would be nice, but I still love it.

Reply to
Mike Schultz

I am so glad they weren't running that last weekend... my goodness, I'da bought one.

Like it would be a real bad thing, but, eh, another bill I don't need at this point.

JS

Reply to
JS