Latest threads in Toyota Priusshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2015 PRIUS V MFD PROBLEMS
I JUST BOUGHT A NEW PRIUS V BOTH A VERSION 2 AS WELL AS A 3. BOTH OF THEM HAVE HAD A FROZEN MDF, NOTHTING WILL OPERATE. ONCE I RESTART THE CAR THEY WILL WORK FOR AWHILE. ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS....
1
1

Pure HELL changing a tire on my 2007 Prius
All was fine removing the bolts up to the point where I attempted to remove the rear passenger tire. Acted like it was glued on. Got on the ground on my back and kicked at the tire. Nada. Had to take...

Manually control a/c compressor with defrost on
2012 Prius C, Trim Level 3 I would like the ability to keep the windshield defrost button engaged for the duration of a trip while manually cycling the compressor on and off at will. I presume the...
8
8

How to access 2008 Prius license plate lamps?
If you know how to get to the bulbs, please tell me. Thank you, Todd

2010 Car door lock kaput ???
Have to manually lock and unlock my right front passenger doo from insider. FOB won't work, neither will internal unlock. Sounds kaput? My 2010 Prius last week began behaving unusually when remotely...
2
2

Old Battery ?
I have a 2001 with 64K miles with the original HV battery (14 years old !) How long do these typically last? Is it a function of both time and service? So far it's performing as always. What would be...
1
1

symptons of failing traction battery near end-of-life
what are the general and the detailed sympton. what optimum strategy to keep things as normal as long as possible. AS applicable to 2001 ( 14years sercice but only 65,000 mile )

Old Original 2001 Prius
At 60,000 there have been remarkably few "issues" : tires, rusted trim on the wheel hubs. Recently I think I'm hearing some exhaust noise but it might be my immagination (I hope). I'd like to hear...
1
1

Only 2nd 12V and exhuest system still good on 2001
Looks like I've been locky on this one. Comments?

Lovely Green Decals Arrived
Was happy to get my HOV lane decals for the Prius Plug-In. Glad they included a diagram of where to install them because the written instructions were hopelessly poorly written. To me, the right side...

3rd new car starting battery in my 2007 Prius
Last time, I removed the choad by myself, took it to dealership, got it replaced free with a new 7 year warranty. One dead cell. Discovered dealership has free grilled chicken breasts, burgers, and...
6
6

Old Prius ( 2001 ), but wit only 60K miles
What can I expect from the original HV batterygoing forward? When will I know it has reached the end of the usuful life? Also how long will the original exhaust system last?
1
1

2006 Prius - A/C fan not working
The A/C turns on but the fan works about 1% of the time. Might as well not turn the a/c on. This has beeen going on a couple years now and hate to go anywhere in this otherwise wonderful car. If one...

Toyota Prius engine stops
I was sitting at a stop light and my 2014 Prius engine turned itself off. I hit the start button to restart it. I put it in Drive. Right away the engine stopped again. Happened a third time before it...
3
3

2014 Prius Plug-In
We went out this afternoon to buy a base Prius Two and came home with a Prius Plug-In. It turns out that the Prius Plug-In was a better deal. $4000 Toyota incentive plus $4000 in tax incentives...