Latest threads in Toyota Priusshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Choices, choices
Just got a call from my Prius dealer. I'm next on the list and they offered me a metallic silver with ivory interior and package 4 from a deal that fell through on them. They went on to say that my...
5
5

iPod plug-in?
I ordered the CD-changer option from Toyota on my Prius. I'm trying to find out if there's a way to plug my iPod in directly to the stereo system. I'm aware of the iCast approach but it's quite...

If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
In July, I was driving my partner's Scion xB and hit a road hazard (a tire in the road); the damage to front and back bumpers and part of the radiator came to more than $2,000; it was covered by the...
19
19

Aftermarket Nav system
My dealer has brochures for the Eclipse by Fujitsu Ten DVD Navigation System. It looks very much like the Prius Nav system, but with added features. (I don't see any features that the Prius system has...

Adventures in service
Friday night I got a flat from a road hazard; it tore the sidewall. Saturday, I took the car to the dealership. They arranged to replace it under the road hazard warranty, getting paid directly by the...

the plural of Prius?
"I had a Prius then, and loved it. In fact, I've now had three Prii since they first came out." Sounds kinda funny, but would "priusses" be better? Just stirring the pot, pretty quiet here lately.
10
10

'04 Toyota Prius SUV
Anyone here when Toyota's going to release the new Hybrid Prius? Oh and To everyone who's looking into a Prius. Their the greatest thing I'v ever driven. I'm only 17 and I believe this car is the best...
2
2

Toyota Prius car of the year 2005 in The Netherlands
Congrats. See the article (in Dutch) on my weblog about this achievement. Henk-Jan.

The price of a 2005 Prius? HELP Please!!
Hello, would somebody help me? My dealer quoted a price of 28.5k (package #6) but when i checked out on for the car in my area the following are quotes from them MSRP: $26,666 Invoice: $24,571 Target:...
10
10

Local company racks up 450,000 km on Prius, with no major repairs required.
Local company racks up 450,000 km on Prius, with no major repairs required. Toyota, is buying the car back, to strip it down, and study the parts.

prius worth getting?
I just got a new job in Irvine and have a girlfriend in Pasadena. I moved to Anaheim so that I'm not too far from both. Since I will be doing a lot of commuting I thought a hybrid would be a good...
43
43

Air circulation default?
My wife and I would like to know if air circulation is supposed to default to interior only (vs. from exterior). We both sware that we don't change the setting from ext. but I notice that it often...
3
3

power outlets:
I've had my Prius a little over a month and I have a question about the power outlets. I have used my cell phone charger a couple of times and yesterday when I plugged it in there was no power. I...
6
6

For sale (private): used '04 Pkg. 0 Prius - Minnesota
Located in SW Minneapolis area. Driftwood Pearl. 12,900 miles. Exactly 2 years (or 23,000 miles) are left on the factory warranty, as of today. Has not yet seen winter weather. My dad purchased this...
2
2

Battery warranty question
From what I hear, the battery in the Prius is warranted for 10 years by Toyota. That seems a bit much. I'm old enough to remember J.C. Penney's had a lifetime battery (free replacement) as did...