214 IS KENWOOD KDC CD RECIEVER FIX

Has anyone got any info on a kenwood cd reciever KDC5090b , i want to fit it to my rover 214is 1998 . I have the interface cable but i need to know which wire does what so i can corespond them with the existing cables in the car when i remove the original rover radio.I am also fitting a boss 50w amp.Any help will be gratefully recived and a schematic would be brill.Of course i havent got the instructions!

Wireless bob

Reply to
robert.dodd9

Remove radio. Disconnect ISO plugs.

Connect ISO plugs to new radio. Insert radio.

That's all there is to it - takes about a minute.

Reply to
Nom

Reply to
robert.dodd9