ROVER 200 Key Fob

I have a Rover 200 and the battery in the key fob is on its way out.

I have checked and I can buy the battery on eBay but is the battery easy to replace and will it loose its "code" ?

Thank you

Reply to
Jab

Easy job. You may have to press the lock button at least four times after the battery change to sync the fob wth the ca.

PDH

Reply to
Paul Hubbard

Hi Paul, many thanks for the advice.

Reply to
Jab

Reply to
starmann

On Thu, 11 May 2006 06:41:35 GMT, "starmann" scrawled

Hi,

How easy is it to recode a fob? I lost one to the wife's mini and have a spare that could be re-used *if* it was reprogrammed.

bye.

Reply to
losttheplot