Rover 200 radio replacement...help

Hi There

I have a Rover 200 series car and I wanted to replace the standard Radio Cassette with a Radio CD player.

As you all will know there is a seperate display for the radio on the Dash that displays station information and time etc.

Is it easy to replace the radio and is it possible to get a different brand from the currently fitted Rover Brand of car Radio with say a Panasonic or similar....?

Is it just a case of taking out the old Radio and popping a new one in....?....Are the plugs etc all standard or is it a little more involved than that

Any advice much appreciated

Thanks

Mike

Reply to