Rover radio code

I have a 1998 Rover 200 with the factory fitted R760 radio/casette player installed.

The problem is I had to change the Battery and now need the radio code, which I do not have.

Anyone know how I can obtain the code?

Reply to
paul

I have a 1998 Rover 200 with the factory fitted R760 radio/casette player installed.

The problem is I had to change the Battery and now need the radio code, which I do not have.

Anyone know how I can obtain the code?

Reply to
paul

phone the supplying dealer or; phone the previous owner or ; pull it out and see if it's written on the top or; go to the nearest place that decodes radios and pay them to decode it.

Regards

Steve

Steve H

Reply to
starmann

Look in your Yellow Pages, and phone your local car audio places. Mine charges about a tenner for a recode.

Reply to
Nom