Rover 218 SLD heater fan

How do I get to the actual fan? It sometimes works on 4 & 5 but bypassing the control unit doesn't help so suspect the brushes in the fan motor. Quickest way to get to it as car is only used off road on the croft and it's getting a bit chilly Mick

Reply to
Mike

far as i know the heater matrix and fan is all behind the bulkhead so its a dashboard off job, and it wont be quick.

Reply to
chris baldry

Thanks for that Chris - I'll reserve the car for the summer

Reply to
Mike