Rover alloy wheels

Hi
I've got a Rover 400 with alloy wheels... the locking wheel nut is covered by a small metal cover
to get this off you slide a plastic sheaf thingy over the cover and pull...
ah... but if the cover is stuck on, the pressure exerted then breaks the plastic sheath thingy!
does anyone know if the sheath thingy is a Rover part, or a general thing, and where I'd get a replacement from?
TIA
Paul
--

e-mail : snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks for that Steve
yes, I found an old mole wrench that got the bloomin' thing off in the end
great design, that plastic thing, once on... can't get it off, so you were FORCED to break it to remove it, brilliant!
cheers
Paul