Steel wheels + tyres FREE

Wheels for FREE! If you're thinking of selling your car and want to keep your nice alloys then this could be the answer..!
I have a set of steel wheels (14") from a Rover 200 with legal Dunlop tyres,
going for free. I'll also throw in some rather plain looking wheel trims... and the nuts.
Location: Nottingham
Buyer collects.
Tel: 07968 625 950
Email: s snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com