1993 900s convertible rear seat

1993 900S Convertible - I'm trying to remove the rear seat. The manual says remove 4 bolts under front of seat, but I can't find any bolts there. What's the secret?
Reply to
woodyl

Later convertibles don't have the bolts, just spring clips. Just pull up HARD on the front of the seat.

Kevin Rhodes Westbrook, Maine

92 900T Convertible
Reply to
Kevin Rhodes

Reply to
woodyl

And it feels quite worrying doesn't it will all the rending metal sounds.

Reply to
Elder