9000 Anniversry roll-bars

1997 9000 Anniversary in the USA Does this car have the normal 18mm roll-bars of the CS, or had it got the 19mm "Aero" ones by this stage please?
Reply to
Richard Sutherland-Smith

I'm not 100% on this, but I think nearly all 93ish+ CS(E) models in the US had the 19mm sway bars (at least in the rear). I can vouch for my '94 CSE having the 19mm sway bar. I recently upgraded to the poly bushings from Elkparts, and while I haven't noticed a huge difference, I had to make an emergency lane swere going 75 on the freeway today (pickup truck lost something out of the back), and the car didn't lean nearly as much as it seemed like it used to.

-Chris

94 9000CSET 99 9-3SET 94 900SEv6 *RIP* 87 9000S *RIP*
Reply to
Chris Campbell

My 1998 Anniversary has 19mm anti-roll bar. You can check what size it is quite easily by putting an 18mm spanner up to the bar. If it slides on, it's 18mm. If it doesn't fit it's 19mm.

Reply to
tobyfield