Clarion Cd changer prob

Hey guys My 97 900 has a clarion cd changer and just the other day it stopped playing CD's. The Cd button is not recognizing that there are discs in the loader. The loader is loading up the discs and then spitting them out into the tray! Help! Is this a quick fix or should I get out my Visa? Silence in the SaAb SSC

Reply to
sunshinestatecate

  1. Known issue, try disconnecting the CD changer cable from the unit in the trunk. Leave it off overnight, reconnect in morning. You may need to remove the two mounting bolts the first time you do this, but after a while you get good at reaching into the crevice and doing it with one finger.
  2. See my other post today.
Reply to
Bob