free beetle..

forwarded from dfw.forsale

Please come get this. My wife has been on my ass for months. It is a

1969 VW Beetle pan that has no tranny and the floor pans need to be replaced. The tunnel and the rest of the pan are in excellent condition. I was going to use this for for a dune buggy but just never had the time. There is also another pan I have that has already been shortened but it is very poor shape and I do not have a title for it. Please come get these out of my garage so my wife will get off my ass. Thanks.

REMOVE nospam_ from the e-mail address.

hdacy@nospam_yahoo.com

Reply to
tecwhiz

i'm not interested, but you might want to place your location so people know where you are. (maybe i just didn't see it, if it is posted then i appologize. ~peace~Justin

Reply to
Nxqzablesk8er