FS: 9-3 Wheels and tires *Cheap*

I've got a set of 4 wheels off a 2000 9-3SE. They are the 16" 5 spokes that were standard on all SE's that year and fit most (all?) NG 900's and 9-3's up to the Sport Sedans. Two of the wheels have blips in the inner rims, but should be easily repaired. They are shod with 3 Michelin Primacies about

2/3 worn and one off brand tire of the same size (205/50-16") with about 1/2 tread remaining. Come complete with 4 center caps.

I sold the car, so these wheels are just taking up space in my garage. The two straight wheels are worth at least $75 each. You can have them all for $75, plus shipping, or come and pick them up (in Southern New Hampshire) for $50!!

reply to: Fred dot Wills at myrealbox dot com

Thanks Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.