Johannes, did you find that Saab TV Advert?

Johannes,

Have you managed to obtain that Saab TV Advert that you were talking about some weeks back?

SG

Reply to
SG

some weeks back?

I did find it, but still have to cut out a the piece. And 2) the copy isn't perfect unfortunately.

Reply to
johannes

some weeks back?

OK, I have the cut, it's 8MB but where does it go? Please send me a receiving address. Remove the nospam bit.

Reply to
johannes

some weeks back?

Johannes,

Use the website

to e-mail me the file. Use the e-mailaddress when sending through yousendit.com on the ABOUT page onwww.saabvideos.com

Is this RAW footage or compressed? I am curious. I can do more cutting, etc., so don't worry about it.

Is it also 720 x 480? I would like to use the footage for a DVD at some point, so if it can be RAW, that'd be good too.

SG

Reply to
SG

some weeks back?

so don't worry about it.

so if it can be RAW, that'd be good too.

OK, done. I did have a problem running it with WMP on my second PC, it turned out that the problem was caused by an incorrect codec file or driver. This one has a file which came with Nero, apparently. Even though I never use Nero for displaying anything, just DVD burning. The first PC, which runs it correctly on WMP, has a codec file which came with PowerDVD player. I wasn't aware that running an .mpg was dependent on third party codecs, I thought it was all part of Windows.

I hope that you can sort it out for getting it into an universally readable format.

Reply to
johannes