Keep your senses open.

There was a slight whiff of petrol (gas) in my Saab. Everything else worked normally, so it's not the thing that stops you if in a hurry. However, I was a bit worried since it is well known that petrol fumes are highly combustible and I didn't want to see my 9000 CSE up in flames. I opened the bonnet and sure enough, a breather hose on the top of the engine had popped out. Moral of the story: Keep your senses open for anything unusual.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen