Measurements for an IC (Göran maybe).

Hello all.

Can anyone help me with the measurements of the 9-3 Crossflow IC? Best would be complete with a drawing. Göran Larson maybe?

Thanx in advance.

Cheers!

Reply to
Henrik B.

I'm sorry to say that the 9-3 intercoolers are outside my sphere of interest. I am sure that someone in the forum at the homepage of The Saab Turbo Club of Sweden will be able to answer your question. Should I ask them?

Reply to
Goran Larsson

Goran Larsson wrote: :: I'm sorry to say that the 9-3 intercoolers are outside my sphere of :: interest. I am sure that someone in the forum at the homepage of The :: Saab Turbo Club of Sweden will be able to answer your question. :: Should I ask them?

Been there, done that. No reply as of yet, but you're very welcome to see what you can find out (much appreciated).

Cheers!

Reply to
Henrik B.

The B235R Cross-Flow intercooler, part #47 29 521, information:

<

Is that information enough?

Reply to
Goran Larsson

Goran Larsson wrote: :: The B235R Cross-Flow intercooler, part #47 29 521, information: :: :: <

>:: :: Is that information enough?

Yes, that's just fine - thanx a lot.

Cheers!

Reply to