New 93:So how is it?

Just wondering - now that the new 93 has been out for a couple of years, how do owners feel about it? I havn't been on this site since I sold my '94 900S in '03 and I'm curious as to how well it has been received. Is it better than the previous generation re: reliability, performance, cost of ownership, etc. What to the magazines say about it?

Thanks,

Tony

Reply to
stagman