New 93:So how is it?

Just wondering - now that the new 93 has been out for a couple of years, how do owners feel about it? I havn't been on this site since I sold my '94 900S in '03 and I'm curious as to how well it has been received. Is it better than the previous generation re: reliability, performance, cost of ownership, etc. What to the magazines say about it?

Thanks,

Tony

Reply to
stagman

"stagman" skrev i en meddelelse news:42b8cbbc$1 snipped-for-privacy@spool9-west.superfeed.net...

There's no new Saab 93. But there is, however, a faily new Saab 9-3. ;o)

[SPAM on]

Reply to
Henrik B.

The best improvement was replacing the two stroke engine with a 16 valve turbo...

Reply to
MH

Oh, I dunno, my stroker-saabs are an awful lot of fun to drive, especially in snow.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Thank Tex for the feedback...and for resisting the temptation for a smart-ass answer.

"9-3". Got it.

Reply to
stagman

Thank Tex for the feedback...and for resisting the temptation for a smart-ass answer.

"9-3". Got it.

Reply to
stagman

Thank Tex for the feedback...and for resisting the temptation for a smart-ass answer.

"9-3". Got it.

Reply to
stagman

Thank Tex for the feedback...and for resisting the temptation for a smart-ass answer.

"9-3". Got it.

Reply to
stagman

"stagman" skrev i en meddelelse news:42b99efe snipped-for-privacy@spool9-west.superfeed.net...

;o)

Reply to
Henrik B.

Just call it Saab 6, it's much easier...

Reply to
Johannes

You, Sir, are brilliant. Just so you know.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

How about Saab 729? 9^3

- tex

Reply to
Tex

Has anyone or everyone else seen this response 5 or 6 times now?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Was beginner to wonder myself.

- tex

Reply to
Tex

Looks like stagman has a twitchy mouse-button finger

Reply to
JDS