new saab motor for 9-3 series

I think H-D tried to patent the sound at one point!

Reply to
dxyzc

Actually does Volvo make a RWD still? I think they only offer FWD and AWD models now.

- tex

Reply to
Tex

And that is a bad thing? The only advantage of the V6 in other models was to the service staff, who got more money out of you for cambelt changes.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I thought BMW used I6 and V8 engines.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yep, look at Mazda and Alfa.

Both make an engine that sounds fantastic (with a little work in the case of the Mazda), but takes up every inch of the engine bay.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Ouch, that is going to hurt their sales projections if loyal longterm Saab buyers in general get wind.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar