Question for ya

I have two 1990 900 aero`s, one white and one red, both have colour coded bumpers, side skirts and mirrors, was this a factory option? Both look as though the paint is original, but if it was done later someone has made a very good job of it. I know the spg models in the USA had this option, but what about here? Can anybody cast some light on this? Thanks Tom.

Reply to
Saabtech

Hi Tom,

I don't know the answer, but I've seen too many white, red and black Aeros with body colour bumpers to think that it was done after the cars were sold. I reckon it was a factory option.

Reply to
Grunff

The cars were probably in an accident and were redone by a body shop

Reply to
raj kumar

The original US spec SPGs (the prototypes) has colour matched aero kits. Don't know what happened to production ones.

The was a white 900T16 with colour matched kit on Ebay last week.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo