Radio connector pin out guide

I have a standard 1996 saab 9000 radio. Can anyone help with a link or a guide to the pins on the back of the unit, there are three plugs. I know the centre one is to the CD player. I'm looking for the power and earth pins to test the unit. I do not currently have a 9000 to test this on. All I need to do is confirm that it powers up.

Many thanks

Al

Reply to
Al