spark plugs

For a 202b engine for a 1985 T16 (SPG) full turbo I want NGK plugs which should I buy

NGK BCPR7EIX OR BCP6EV OR OTHER?

Reply to
Peter Watson

in article snipped-for-privacy@pwwatson.demon.co.uk, Peter Watson at snipped-for-privacy@pwwatson.demon.co.uk wrote on 05/10/2005 13:33:

BCP7EV! Accept no substitute. Since NGK no longer produce that plug, BCP7EVX is the replacement. Some people claim misfires at over 1 bar boost. Have a good look for the BCP7EV plug, though - there's still a lot on the market.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Would there be anything wrong with using a BCP7 plug in non-turbo engines in place of BCP6? I'm not sure what the difference is but I'm guessing it to do with materials and temp ratings, etc.

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

In message , Paul Halliday writes