Spark Plugs list for C900

You can find the list here:

This is just a quickie excel spreadsheet with the plug list and accompanying data.

Reply to
Jeremy Brown

I have got the page up. It has the Spark plug data and accompanying PDF. There is also an engine ID chart and I will be adding a VIN id chart. The data is based on the North American Saab Quick Reference Parts Manual. If anyone can supply the European and Austrailian data, it would help

It can be reached through my site, on the Projects Page or directly here:

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Brown

Thanks for the info!