Thinking of a 9-3

Hey all -

Perhaps this is just a craze because it's beautiful convertible weather right now (at least, here in Texas).

I've really been drooling over convertibles lately. I've done a good bit of research, and it seems the only 4-seater convertible that holds its own (short of a BMW 3-series) is the 9-3.

I've never purchased a "luxury" car before, and am having trouble convincing myself that it's worth the money.

So...please...sell me on it ;) (or point me towards some other comparable stuff to look at).

Reply to
Jared Warren

Well, I'd hesitate to do that, since something that might be perfect for me might not work for someone else.

See my mini-review under

I have had it for over a year, and am a very happy customer. And keep in mind I owned a 2001 Jaguar XJR and a 1996 Jaguar XJS preeviously... the Saab feels like a marvellous choice: not as in-your-face, and works great in real world terms.

...pablo

Reply to
pablo

I was looking for another car and I test drove the 9-3s.

They were good cars and I was prepared to buy one until I found a 1993 SPG Turbo.

I just prefer the Classic style.

Reply to
ma_twain