we can do multipoint gas injection for saab 900 full pressure turbos

not many people can fit mulipoint gas injection on these cars, and we have economies around 360miles from £22-£30 LPG, no power losses, cleaner running smoother burning engines. We have gas systems to fit 900 classics, from £ 900 - £1300 for gas systems, certified.

0870 063 8493 for bookings
Reply to
bern

Sorry, mate, wrong group. (a) Saab has had multipoint fuel injection since the 1970's, and (b) we don't like spammers.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Dave, I think he's talking about LPG (autogas) installations, rather than standard MPi. Still a spammer though. Mike

Reply to
Mike P

Here the OP really means 'gas': LPG

I think this is borderline: it's on topic and only to A.A.S.

----- MH

72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96 (on LPG) '87 900T8
Reply to
MH

When he says "gas", he means LPG, not petrol - he speaks proper english ;o)

Fair point.

Colin

Reply to
Colin Stamp

There is a web site that can easily be deduced from his email address. Obviously, LPG fitting should only be undertaken by highly skilled personnel; I would have liked to see membership of professional associations on his web site. In the UK anybody can trade fitting anything u like.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

oops, didnt mean to offend.

I was pleased to announce this, being as I love 900 turbos, use a lot of autogas and found no-one able to convert to multipoint lpg gas injection. No knock on gas once the timing is advanced, fuel rail able to cope with

300 hp output.

So l> >

Reply to
bern