what is this part called?

while i was doing my clutch replacement, i noticed that a joint on the passanger side that goes from the sway bar to the control arm was broken. im not exactly what the piece is called, so its hard to look up parts for it. its hard to go to the dealership and get it checked out since the closest one is about 45 minutes away. anyone have any ideas. thanks.

dave

97 900SE turbo
Reply to
thealmightyandpowerfuldave

Dave,

Probably the "front swaybar link" or "swaybar link bushing".

You can see for yourself at:

I selected your make/model from the drop-down menus this is the diagram:

(assuming you have the 2.0 liter turbo)

Be sure to click on "see larger picture" above the diagram.

I always try to get all my Saab parts here. They don't sell everything, but what they do sell is usually cheaper than the dealer, and they have many Genuine Saab parts (some appear to be from the manufacturer that Saab uses, and may not be in a Saab box). Also, free shipping on orders over $39. Not much in the way of Saab parts for less than that anyways :-(

Jim M

"thealmightyandpowerfuldave" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

Reply to
Jim M