Wheel Compatibility Between Model Years

I am buying a 97 9000 with the 16" (x 6 1/2?) wheels. I have a 94 9000 that no longer works so I'm thinking of putting the 94's 15" (x 6"?) wheels on the 97 in winter with snow tires. I have a few questions about this: (1) are the wheels compatible between these years? (2) is there any problem with the slightly different rim widths? (3) when I get snow tires is the diameter going to be correct to keep the gearing

---relative to wheel diameter the same? ... or anything else I should be considering about this? Thanks for any help. Robert

Reply to
echo888x

shouldn't be a problem - 9000 wheels are compatible through all years.

Reply to
john