Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Classic 900 Turbo problem
Hello again...well the mighty Saab is acting up again....This time she picked the hottest day of the year to it with the temp pushing 45 degree outside....So here are the symptoms etc: Not sure if...
6
6

REVIEW: 2006 Saab 93 Aero Convertible
Saab 93 Aero Convertible First Impression Review: Today, we purchased our first Saab, it is a 2006 Aero 93 Convertible 2006. Here are my first impressions in a nutshell: PROS: Great ride, easy to...
1
1

Hack the Saab Infotainment Navigation system?
These are driving me CRAZY on the new Saab's Navigation system, the dealer told me that there may be some hacks, but he couldn't say because of liability reasons: 1) To search/use the Navigation...
1
1

Window deflectors and minilite wheels - C900
My 1987 C900 has Saab window deflectors; how do I remove them without breaking them? A not very good picture of them: illustrates the next question: what sort of value do the OE Ronal Minilites have?
2
2

Volkswagen false advertising (safety-related)
Why doesn't the Saab 9-3 get more advertising coverage for its Gold award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)? This really bugs me. I see an ad on TV for the VW Jetta and they...

What's the Deal $5000 9-5
Hey . I'm being offered Saab 9-5 2000 model for $5,500. This car has 120,000 miles on the clock, clear title history and seems to be in good condition. Problem is the price is so low that I'm worried...
11
11

[Saab_c900] needing source of Junior Timer contacts...
Hi, Latest piece of the 8V turbo story... I've got the boots off the connectors at the distributor and ignition module ends of the hall-effect harness and been able to get the contacts out using an...

SaabUSA Biopower survey
Please answer truthfully, let's hope this helps to ensure that the Saab Biopower becomes available.
50
50

fuel guage
Recently the fuel gauge in my 9000CS (non turbo) quit. It has sprung back to life a couple of times, but fails to return once the car is restarted. The trip computer works fine which is how I've been...
2
2

Fulda Quantum Elite-Any good on a Vig?
Does anyone have any experience with the Fulda Quantum Elite? They are new in the US and NTB/Tire Kingdom is putting them out at a decent price. The dealer said they have the same tread pattern as the...

Creaking Noise
1999 Saab 9-3, 87k miles About 2 months ago when it started getting rather cold my car started making a creaking, sqeeky noise from the very center and near the center of the rear axel for the first 5...

If you had to choose!
If you had to choose between a 2001 9-5(4 cyl) vs 9-5 SE(V6) wagon which would you choose and why?
8
8

2001 95 vs Aero
What's the word on the 01 95 vs Aero in terms of best choice for over all reliability and engine reliability and performance ?
3
3

C900 - Flushing ABS style Brake Fluid
Besides using a good quality fluid and avoiding pushing old, dirty fluid back up in the system, are there any good tips for a DIYer to know when replacing all the brake fluid in a 1991 900? I'm...
5
5

SID and aftermarket stereo
I am going to look at and hopefully buy the 900 convertible today. I have a really nice stereo that came out of my Beetle, it is a Alpine 9851 head unit with XM and Ipod interfaces, a nice Class D...
7
7