2004 Saturns- Will any seat 6?

We already own a 2002 S and a 2003 ION. We are hoping to trade in our Montana van in 2004 to get another Saturn, but would like something that seats 6 (car, wagon or van). Is there a 2004 model with this capacity?

M.Eagan

Reply to
MSEagan

yeah...try looking at the Saturn VUE.

Reply to
homer

vue only has seatbelts for 5.. so unless you wanna hang out in the back...

but, I heard last week from a sales person Saturn is coming out with a van... didn't say when

No, Vue only seats 5 legally. We checked this out for '03.

Reply to
MSEagan