96 Saturn SC1 Stereo Question

I'm getting an adapter that plugs into the receiver of my Saturn so I can listen to my MP3 player through the AUX mode on my stereo. My only problem is, I have no idea where the receiver is. I looked in the trunk in the side panels, which is where my receiver was in another car, but didn't find it. Where do they have this thing hidden?

Reply to
Jeff

Well, if you have a 96 SC, chances are real good that you have a cassette player. If so, scratch your previous idea and head off to Wally-Mart or Radio-Shack and buy a cassette player adaptor (about $10.). Plug it onto your tape deck and then into your MP3 and off you go! The sound will be very good.

btw- the radio is the reciever.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Just got the tape adapter: works great, like you said. Thanks for the suggestion.

Reply to
Jeff