CD player for a '94 SC2

Anyone know of a reasonably good but not too expensive CD/radio to replace the cassette/radio in a '94 SC2?

Reply to
Fred

Check

Oppie

All these should fit your car ('94 SC2)

Let me know how you make out. My son used to do some serious car audio work and bought almost all his stuff from Crutchfield. Was very pleased with their support.

Reply to
Oppie

Thanks Oppie! While I'm there I might just fix some of those things rattling around under the dash!

Reply to
Fred

If you do order from Crutchfield, check on accessory kits. Sometimes you need an adaptor cable to match the radio to your original harnesses. Their customer support is most helpful in making sure you get what you need.

Fix the rattling stuff.... gawd no. That's why they put radios in cars, to drown out the rattling sounds.

Reply to
Oppie