Finally, new tires

Rather than post a follow-up to my thread regarding tires, if it's still there, I thought I'd post a quick message thanking everyone for their input here.

I did end up buying the Goodyear Allegra's at Sam's Club. Obviously a person will notice a big difference after replacing old tires with brand new ones, but wow, what a difference! Now I know what people mean when they talk about "quiet" tires. These are, and the ride is much smoother. I like the 'blackwalls' also. Nice, very nice. Should make driving in the snow easier this year than last. Especially if I keep my plans of heading up to Big Sky country.

Thanks again for all the advice on tires guys.

Jeff

Reply to
J B