WTB: 2000-2002 SL2 DRIVER'S SIDE FRONT FENDER IN MAROON (CRANBERRY)

NEED A GREAT CONDITION DRIVER'S SIDE FRONT FENDER IN MAROON (CRANBERRY) THAT WILL FIT A 2000-2002 SATURN SL2 4 DOOR. ONLY NEED THE SKIN I THINK. SON HIT A DEER.

COULD ALSO USE A MATCHING DRIVER'S DOOR SKIN IF AVAIL.

PLEASE NOTE ANY DAMAGE AS WE DO NOT WANT TO PAINT OR REPAIR, JUST BOLT THEM ON IF POSSIBLE.

PLEASE QUOTE WITH APPROX SHIPPING TO: KALAMAZOO, MI 49009

PLEASE FAX OR EMAIL WITH INFO: FAX: 206-888-4844 EMAIL: snipped-for-privacy@HUGH.MAILSHELL.COM

Sorry about the all caps!

$10 PAYPAL FINDERS FEE PAID TO PERSON LEADING ME TO THE FENDER I END UP PURCHASING!

Reply to
googlegroups99

A couple of weeks ago Pick n Pull (self serve auto wrecker) had a half price week-end and I was able to buy all four door skins and a right front inner and outer fender and a bumper cover for $5 ea. the hood, alternator, starter and coilpacks were ~$12ea and they were all the right color. Somebody else beat me to the left fender and headlights and I did not have the right tool to cut out the good windshield glass. I could not see a reason that the car was wrecked.

Reply to
Private

Try these Guys. I have used them in the past.

Paul

snipped-for-privacy@hugh.mailshell.com wrote:

Reply to
Paul