P0107 on SW1 '99

I have Saturn SW1 '99 and I read the code P0107 - Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit Low Input, after the Check Engine light went on. What could be the problem?

Reply to
Michal

A bad MAP sensor would be the most likely cause..

Reply to
Robert Hancock

I checked the air filter and it looks dirty (about 50K). I try to replace it first. Maybe the motor doesn't get enough air and it creates more vacuum in the manifold. Is it possible? Thanks.

Reply to
Michal

Possible, but I don't think that is likely the cause.

Reply to
Robert Hancock