Saab 9-7X

...Saab's new SUV makes me think of the VUE - anything shared or borrowed? (just curious)

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

It is a shared platform with the GM Envoy.

Reply to
Mike Broda

Cool thanks - I like the big inline 6 in the Envoy too...

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

Pretty expensive "badge engineering" as far as I can see --> Canadian base list is $8K more than the Envoy SLE

Reply to
Chris

It is based on the extended length Envoy with the 5.3 litre V8.

Reply to
Mike Broda

You can get either 4200 or 5300 vortecs. So thats where Oldsmobiles Bravada went to... To much gas consumption and to little function if you ask me. Unless maybe you have a family greater than 5...

Reply to
blah blah

Actually. the specs on the website show it as the std wheelbase

Reply to
Chris