Saturn SL2 warning Lights for temp and fluids

I have seen the warning lights on my 98 SL2 blink on and off a few times while driving and then go off. The temp is fine and the fluid levels are normal? Does anyone know what would cause this? I have 190000 miles on the car.

Reply to
Bill

Could be the reserve reservoir -- there's a "mark" close to the top of the bottle, when the fluid doesn't flow over that mark, the light will appear, even though you far from "blowing an engine".

Reply to
Jon Jon

I agree with JJ that it could be the coolant level indicator. As I recall, this indicator is orange or yellow and looks somewhat like la radiator symbol. Otherwise, you need to be more specific with which indicator you are seeing.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman