Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1998 SW2 clunking noise from front suspension?
Looking for a bit of help. I have a 1998 SW2 that I have had since new. It has about 125,000 miles on it and still going strong. Just recently it started developing a occasional 'bangy' clunk when...
3
3

SL2 makes terrible noise
Daughter's 2001 SL2 has a serious problem -- engine runs but makes terrible & loud banging noise. A mechanic listened briefly and said it sounds like she threw a rod. Took the valve cover off &...
1
1

Drum Pulls Off Easily
My grandparents recently bought me a 1997 SL1 with my money without consulting me first. I am having a couple issues that I'm not sure where to start. 1. Last week, I blew a tire. While changing the...
10
10

SC2 AEM Intake For Sale
I just posted this on SaturnFans. As I just traded in my beloved 'SC2 and now own an ION, this wont fit anymore. This is for a 2002 SC2. It is still in the box and in excellent condition with all the...

'96 Saturn SL1 Stalling Problem
I have a '96 SL1 that keeps stalling! It usually happens when the car hasnt been run for a few hours. It will run for 20sec then turn off like I turned off the key! I can hear the fuel pump prime, so...
8
8

Repairing drivers seat on '97 SC2 -- anyone done it ?
(We'd like to hear from someone who's done it.)We need to re-sew the seam of a leather seat -- the seat-seat, not the back. It appears the seat can be removed by removing 4 bolts and disconnecting an...

Stay With Saturn?
My Ion will be paid off this coming April,the selection out there isnt so inspiring,I'm 50,so i'll just wait it out I guess,
3
3

Poll: Whats your best gas mileage?
Please post model, year and 4 or 6 cyl, man or auto. On my '07 ION3, manual 2.2L I am getting an average of 360 mi on a tank, up to 400 mi. Average = 30mpg, and that's driving at an average of 60mpg...
16
16

Service Maintenance light on the dash
Hi, Any ideas as to what sensor would trigger this? Engine is running ok, I haven't changed the oil in awhile. No smoke out the tail pipe. Oil level is good. Would the water pump have seized? Model...
6
6

how to access the wipers motor in 99' SC2
Hi, Wipers of my 99' SC2 sometimes forget that they need to stop and recently they even lost touch where they need to stop. It is my understanding that wipers switch is the same part with the motor....
1
1

Problem with air recycle button
I just noticed that when I engage the air recycle button I can hear or feel no difference in the air flow. If this is working properly of course your can hear and feel an increase in the air flow. The...
5
5

my saturn radio
So I have a 2001 sc2 3 dr i love it - well except for the minor problem im having with the radio....i just got my car back from the body shop now my radio does not work. The only thing that works on...
1
1

Not For Profit Assistance Provided By American Consultants Rx
Here is a message that I received from another agency that helped and I am passing it on to social workers,doctors,non profits,etc. Take advantage of a program offered by American Consultants Rx that...

Battery Test On My 03 Ion
I find this assinine!It was around,or under $20.00 for a battery test,the 1st time as far as I know-you really wonder what REALLY goes on out there in the bays.-they checked the altenator too,well i...

dead key fob '01 lw300
A couple of days ago the keyless entry stopped working on my key fob. My wife's worked so at least, it was not a problem with the BCM (that receives the signal). Battery in the fob was replaced only...